Saturday, May 28, 2011

Recipes To Try

I have a huge list of recipes in my favorites folder that are just WAITING to be recreated in my kitchen. TONS! Literally! So I've decided to glance through my folder each week and each Saturday share with you the ones I've chosen. Hopefully I'll start picking 4-5 each week to try so maybe I can clear out my "recipes to try" folder. I'm thinking this will work. Maybe in the process I'll find some new family favorites.

Here are this week's picks:

grilled-chicken-and-cream-cheese-enchiladas-done
Doesn't this just look AMAZING!!!!
Source





And maybe if I'm lucky enough, I'll be able to whip up a clicky thing for this...what do you call them? Um...OH!! Buttons!



Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14