Monday, May 30, 2011

This Week's Adventures

The weather here in Charleston is A-MAZING!!! It's nice and warm and sunny and bright and cheerful and everything you can think of when you hear the word...

SUMMER!!!

The girls have learned exactly how much they love being outside and when you mention "pool time" to them...
whoa, whoa, whoa!!!
That's a whole 'nother story!!

My girls LOVE LOVE LOVE being in that water! I myself have enjoyed it as well. *smile & wink*

I was glad that Mike's Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop were able to visit us this week. They came down to help out a bit and were able to see first hand how exciting that little pool can be. Hope and Savannah have really put on a show for them; showing off their water skills.
Savannah is learning how to focus on things a bit more. In this picture she's showing off her "big girl" suit that she insisted on wearing even though it's obviously too big for her...no seriously. It had to be.that.one! Let me just say that terrible two stage is closer than we thought. *smile*


Miss Hope has really opened up over the past month showing her true colors. She is vibrant, vivid, and full of dimension.

This week has been fun. We've played and goofed off. It's different around here when visitors are around. The girls become little actresses in their own little production and Mike and I sit back to watch the show. Ya gotta love it!

1 comment:

  1. Precious! Lily is loving her pool too! We also understand how the terrible two's are coming up...maybe a little early in our case! :-(

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14