Saturday, July 2, 2011

Recipes to Try #5

This weekend on Recipes to Try, I found some healthier alternatives to some festive cookout style grubs plus a few extras. We're planning on smoking another brisket and grilling up some shrimpers ole kabob style. Mmm...mmm!!!

If you have your menu planned out and want to share some recipes, make sure to link up to the party this week. Last week no one had anything to share...but that's ok. Maybe this week will inspire you otherwise. 

 Turkey Burgers - Always have loved them...husband, not so much. Sounds great though!!
GF Mac-N-Cheese - Who doesn't like this traditional staple?
Tomato Sauce - I love this simple recipe.
Crockpot Chicken Parmesan - Yum-MY! That. Is. All!
Smore-like Granola Bars - A lighter way to enjoy a well known line of granolas.



Link-up time! Show me what'cha got ladies and gents.
I hope everyone is able to enjoy their 4th of July weekend. Be safe and vigilant with the fireworks and all. God bless!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14