Saturday, July 9, 2011

Recipes to Try #6

It's here again. Time for some recipes I admired this week. Next week I plan on looking for toddler style meals as my girls eating habits and food likes and dislikes are starting to evolve.

With additional teeth in the picture shapes and sizes are growing as well. Stay tuned for some healthy toddler recipes.


This week however...it's all about the big kids.

Don't start drooling quite yet...we're just getting started!!



Chicken Pasta Salad I'm a huge fan of chicken salad. Add some pasta in with it and I'm sold!

Bite You Back Pasta This dish sounds perfect for my husband. With all of the peppers we're getting from our garden, I'm sure this will fit perfect into my recipe repertoire.

Smoky Potato Packets This sounds like such an easy side dish to prepare for guests or even a quick grill night. LOVE LOVE LOVE foil packets. Easy, quick clean-ups!

Jenn's Parmesan Thyme Sauce And sauces...never underestimate a good sauce! They are always good pieces to ahve in a supper time puzzle. In my case, they are usually what pulls the whole meal together. Mmm...mmm!

Remember to add your recipes this week. If I pick your recipe, you'll get to have my featured button for your page. Yippee! Right? *wink* So get going, pick your best and link it up. I'm waiting to see what yall have for me.
Enhanced by Zemanta


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14