Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Wraps

On Sunday, I made this killer chicken dish. Chicken, carrots, potatoes, and onions all covered in this incredibly yummy garlic and herb sauce. So GOOD!!! I had leftover chicken and have been racking my brain on what to do with it. Endless possibilities, I know. But I went on a search despite the obvious suggestions I was giving myself.

On Pinterest, there was an idea that stuck with me. Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches.

Source
MMM...mmm!!! Sounded great, but I didn't have everything to follow those recipes. I really wanted to try them so I tried improvising with what I did have. Every link I saw used the same basic idea. I looked in the fridge and had a little bit of buffalo wing sauce, a lime, ranch dressing, tortilla shells, provolone cheese and some hot sauce..oh and butter! Perfect!!!

It was so good!
No lie!
Husband loved it!
You should give it a try...if you're up for the heat factor.
*WINK!!!*

Warning:
- It's HOT!
-Lot's of stirring!!


Melt the butter in a sauce pan on a low heat.
Add the hot sauce, stir well.
Add the buffalo sauce, stir.
Squeeze in the juice of the lime, stir.
Add the chicken and...stir to combine.

Warm the shells in microwave for 10 seconds covered with a damp cloth. Place one piece of provolone in the middle of the shell. Lay the chicken on the cheese and drizzle ranch dressing over top. Fold and devour!!

We ate ours with some homemade mashed potatoes because I knew the girls would definitely eat them we love them so. I even had some chicken left over which I saved and put in the freezer for a quick lunch for the hubs one day.

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14