Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun in the Sun

This past weekend the girls and I were invited to a lovley little birthday part. Another set of twins that we go to church with were turning two and we went to celebrate their big day.


The theme was Under the Sea with Nemo...very cute I must say!
The girls jumped right in on the fun and had a blast playing with all of the other kids there. I'll be honest. I was a little worried that they wouldn't want to join in because this was their first big thing like this. I was nervous for them, but boy did they put that nervous flame out really quick. There was zero hesitation on their part. None! I was so so proud of them. 



They even sat at the kids table without a fuss. Such big girls!! They enjoyed typical party food and joined in some silly talk with the other girls and boys. 


I was able to sit back and chat with the other parents. The girls would come running up to me once in a while full of excitement with whatever they were up to. 
Swimming! Sliding! Swinging! 

Their cupcakes were devoured within minutes. Blue icing up the nose, cheek to cheek...everywhere! But they sure did enjoy it!


The Nemo pinata was filled with a variety of candy and all the kids waited for it's arrival. Can you see Hope looking for it? She had me cracking up. And Savannah has a mouth full of cupcake....yes cupcake. Apparently she was saving it for later because when I asked her to spit it out she shook her head no. I ended up having to make her spit it out. Such a goofball!


The girls came home with hands full of candy, their own Nemo goody bags, tired legs, and one majorly worn out Moma. I can't wait until they're able to go to another little party like this. It's so much fun to watch them enjoy themselves with other little friends.

2 comments:

  1. Good job, girlies!! I love seeing them growing up and becoming more confident. Brings such peace to your heart, too, Moma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Glad they did so well!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14