Monday, October 29, 2012

Little Fairies



Every Sunday evening, our girls go to our church for their Awana program. They are very proud and get extremely excited to tell you that they are a Puggle and that it is a fact that "God made everything!" I wait everyday for one of them to ask "Puggles tonight??" I think we may have to start showing them the calendar for them to count down. I love it! 

Well this Sunday was their Trunk-or-Treat event. I'd never heard of it before, but it was cute. Some of the teachers had their trunks decorated with themes and dressed up accordingly to hand out candy to all the littles all as an alternative to trick-or-treating. We got the girls ready...toes and all. Sparkly Tinkerbell toe polish for the little fairies to be. That in and of itself was exciting enough. Trying to get our wiggle worms to sit still long enough for paint to dry...CHALLENGE!!! They oohed and awed over their toes and told us how pretty and sparkly they were. Again...I love it!
  
I did their hair in a little up-do and even used "moma spay" (hair spray of course) to make it pretty. *smile* They donned their wings and off we went to the front yard.



They twirled and prissed around the front looking just as fairies should. All prettied up and ready for flight They even attempted to fly with their new set wings. They were so excited to be dressed up and have their hair like a "pincess." Can you tell or isn't it obvious? They were big girls with their hair all done up and costumes on, but underneath they were still my littles. 

These little fairies of mine are growing up too fast.


To my Littles...
Don't be so anxious to fly quite yet. 
There are still many more cuddle sessions to be had and bedtime laughter to be made. 
Love, 
Moma




1 comment:

  1. You are such a great mama. You inspire me in so many ways...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14