Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BEADS


Beads...beads...beads. 

All sorts of colors. Laid out for the taking. 



My girls...in heaven for at least an hour.
We made bracelets. A few things for the Christmas tree. Talked about the colors. Made patterns. Concentrated. Bonded. Laughed and laughed some more. 


Something we've all been lacking for a couple days with Ellie here. Finding a groove has been challenging. Making sure I'm not leaving them out...that's important to me and if you're not careful I could really break into tears over the whole thing. 

Our bead afternoon...It was fun. Simple, but very memorable and something we'll be doing more often. All part of my goal to be more intentional.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I've been struggling with feeling like I don't spend enough intentional, quality time with L & Z, which makes me feel awful. Trying to also make little moments like your bead moments.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14