Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blessings Abound

This Christmas my heart is aglow with awe and wonder and I feel more gracious and humble than ever before. There are blessings abound. Even in the tiniest nooks and crannies that most often go unnoticed  Christmas day is swiftly approaching and will be here in a blink. Blessings to you and your family. I pray you're able to slow down and enjoy a warm, bountiful and joyful celebration. I hope you know how grateful I am for you and all the uplifting and encouragement you've offered through my blog. You, sweet readers, are a very important part of my life. So...Thank you.
With  love from all of us here.

 Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. Your photo shows what wonderful blessings your life holds! Merry Christmas to you and yours, may it bring blessings and joy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14