Friday, December 7, 2012

Felt Snowman Ornament


There's no secret recipe for this little craft. Just some on the whim scissor work and a few other ingredients. Nothing fancy but oh so cute!!



Here's how things were laid out before the girlies got a hold of everything. I'm sure you could use some other craft-like items. Like buttons, ribbon, glitter even. But like I said, this was one of those "OH!! Let's make this!!" type situations. I used a cereal box to attach everything to and to also offer a little bit more stability.



We've been working hard on following directions around here. This activity was the perfect chance to fit in some more practice. I showed them once and then let them go to see if they were listening. 


Man were they proud!!


I glued a short piece of ribbon to the back and they were done. Easy peasy!


To the tree they go. Can you see them up top there? Out of reach.

Next on our list is our felt Christmas Wreath. We'll have more next week to share!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, seriously you come up with the cutest crafts. I wish we lived close so we could do crafty things together!!! I just might need to pull out my felt and do this with my kids!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14