Friday, January 4, 2013

Recipes to Try

I have a collection of recipes that seems forever long. I'm not kidding either. I'm always forgetting what's on it because of that too! So I thought I'd make an actual list and check some recipes off my list to do a little bit of clutter control. Have you seen my Pinterest board lately? 

The Main Dishes folder alone is a HOT MESS!!! That's just the main dishes that I think look lovely. It's time for some organizing to happen.

I tossed a new page up top called RECIPES TO TRY. Please feel free to click it to check out the progress. I will also write a post on the recipes as I try them to let you know how my family felt about it. Right now, there's only a few on there but more will be added with time. I just had to get this started before I forgot about the idea all together. Pretty simple right? Good enough. 

Till next time. Have an awesome weekend!!!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I will check it out. One of my main goals this year is to get my three kiddos eating more fruits and veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, you have some yummy sounding recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14