Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Favorites


One of my favorite parts of the day.


I swear...this was not forced. All on their own. Pinky Promise


Afternoon jumping. Loving our crazy hair.


Anything to get Sissy to smile. 


Working on letter sounds. Silly facial expressions are a must you know. 


A sparkly sort of day. 


Scoring some thrifty finds for the summer wardrobe. LOVE it!!


Showing off the Easter goodies we made for our cousins. 


Actually getting them boxed and off in the mail....ON TIME!


Me time with Sonic. Strawberry Limeade...nuff said!


Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. Score on the summer duds! I long for temps above 40!! Our Ms. A had that same top Ellie is sporting in photo #1. I love that soft pink. Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14