Friday, June 7, 2013

Ellie at 7 months

Seven months yesterday.
Busy as busy can be.
Filled with so much curiosity.


Love filled and Happy-Happy.


Bright eyes that sparkle when sisters walk in or their voices become faintly noticeable. Cuddly and independent all in one.



She's a firecracker that fades with an abundance of sugar and the dimming of the sun.Growing like a weed and filling my heart with more love than ever. 


Here's to the past seven months with you little lady. I'm excited to see what the summer has in store for your curious little mind. Lot's of sugar!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 7 months Ellie! She is so sweet! My lil ones will be 7 months in a week! So hard to believe how they grow!
    Happy wknd!
    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14