Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend In Review


 This weekend was a stand out weekend.



After experiencing a true fall up north, it was thought that fall would make the mark as my favorite season. It's usually everyone's though. However, living in South Carolina for almost 4 years now, I'm learning that the spring-summer season has my heart fully. Even in all it's pollen glory and April showers. I guess I'm still a true and steady Florida girl. The warmth will always fuel my soul more than the cold. 
Our house is so busy lately. Little ladies running to and fro, frequent potty breaks and many more clean-ups. The little one is rolling in teeter-totter fashion. There are extra hours of sunlight that beckon our call and tease us with it's effervescence. The girls are in love with this bit of time they've been given to run even more than ever around and be silly. This weekend, the ultimate weapon was the water hose. 
Why is it that it seems like only some days are just a little big magical? Where things seem to fall into place with more ease? I'm starting to see that the less I try, the less I try to control, the less I try to force things together, the better my days are. The better life is all together. I keep wondering when I'll finally grasp this and learn to accept this gentle pace? I'm so thankful that I was able to sit back and soak up all the peace this weekend had offer.



Sorry, these are phone pictures. :(


1 comment:

  1. I love the water hose pictures - priceless! Glad you had a good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14