Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sweet July


Hi there!



Hope everyone is having a fantastic week so far .  I'm back in Carolina!
Did you miss me? Just kidding! 
We had fun, but it's good to be home. 


I have lot's of pictures to share, so they might come in stages. I'm so sorry I've been so absent, but I tried very hard to be present in all sense of the word while away. After looking over some of the pictures I captured...I'd say I managed to accomplish that goal. 

Crawling
My Ellie girl started crawling the very day I pulled into Moma and Daddy's driveway. No joke! From that point on, she has been progressing in speed. **Que alligator tears!!!**  I'm loving her more and more. Even if she's ALREADY (yes I said already) pulling up trying to stand on her own. 

Mountains
We headed north of Charleston back up to my Aunt's house for the 4th of July. I really do love the mountains and each time I revisit, I'm reminded of why I STILL want to live there. 


Back on Track
I got my butt back into the gym and on track with eating like I should to help me feel better. I'm loving my energy level and attitude since my life modification. I hope to keep sharing all my motivation here, if not here than maybe another venue. I'm praying about that one.

Cousins
This was the view almost the entire time I was in Florida  It was as if there had never been miles between them. Buddies from day one all the way through. I made me happy and sad all at the same time. I hated messing this up by coming home. 

Grands
The girls, all three, really had a chance to have one-on-one with Moma and Daddy. I loved it almost as much as they did. 




Just a few things. It's way past my bedtime. Maybe I"ll snag a few minutes tomorrow to upload some more pictures for you. Oh, July...you were sweet to share your bliss with my heart and leave it so full that it's overflowing. Dear August, I beg of you, treat me fair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14