Wednesday, September 11, 2013

10 on 10 September





~~I actually got up before everyone this morning. Doesn't happen often.

~~Dunkin Donuts coffee on the brew to wake up my Moma brain.

~~Outside for some morning sunshine while baby girl naps.

~~Inside for snack time. An apple a day...

~~Time for baby girl to wake up.

~~Laundry while the ladies eat their snack.

~~Laying down for a quick breather while all the ladies snooze.

~~Enjoying a fall breeze and some more coffee before everyone wakes up from naps.

~~Prepping chicken kabobs for supper when my organizer decided to take the stage.

~~The clean-up crew at my beckon call.

~~And the sun goes down on another busy and full day.

ten on ten button


Linking up with Rebekkah at A Bit of Sunshine

1 comment:

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14