Friday, October 25, 2013

Quiet Moments


My Mr is home from work, snuggled in bed resting to join us later. I have enjoyed my coffee and am ready to start my day.

Right now, I'm home with Ellie while the big girls are off gallivanting with Grandma and Grandpa. They snuck in yesterday for a weekend visit. 
Those are the best. 

Miss Priss is cutting four big teeth up top so she's not her usual self.
I finally got her settled in to a nap which is exactly what she needs.
Rest.All of which will work out quite nicely with the house so quiet.

I hear the hum of the washer, the flicker of the candle and I feel the warm of my second cup of coffee radiating through my cup.
I enjoy these moments when I get them, because they don't happen very often, not that I'm complaining. So when I'm blessed with these bits of time, I soak it up and cherish it. I allow myself to completely refuel.  

I'm grateful today for so much.
I've been feeling so many blessings lately.
It seems like right now so many are struggling and are in the midst of such battles. 
My heart cries out for them and cries out in praise because at this time in our life, things are going pretty smooth. So much to be thankful for.
My family and the tiny little feet that fill my floors with such precious wobbly pitter-patter.
The means to provide for them and care without worry and angst.
A Mr that works to allow me to guide their hearts like we pray for.
Supportive friends that help me find myself when I feel like the "Moma" in me is all that's left.
My Lord that loves me unconditionally...on my good days and even my worst.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.







Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday. Thanks for the reminder to look for the abundance of what I am blessed with, rather than getting stuck on the silly things I might not have.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14