Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Week Full

The last weekend before Christmas. I guess I missed the memo that the new year is right around the corner. The week flew by. The girls are excited their star chain is so short and that they only have 5 days left to keep secrets. It's killing them. They light up when you look at them and laugh.
"I still can't teeeeell youuuuu." *giggle-giggle*


We pulled out the water colors this week. I enjoyed it so much. Sitting down while Ellie was napping and painting with my girls. Christmas music playing in the background. They would ask for a picture and then try their best to recreate it. I was impressed. I did the same and while my results weren't amazing, I did keep a few. They liked the unicorn. I liked the fox.



The girls have been making their beds all on their own this week. Savannah's was so-so....animals and dolls arranged just like she likes. I'm kind of in love and may just sleep here tonight. 



We took the girls to see the Festival of Lights Friday night. It was so much fun. I lost count of how many times they thanked us for taking them. So worth it. They got to see Santa (pretty real looking if you ask me) and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Even Miss Ellie snuggled on his lap to tell him of the Minnie house she's been jabbering about all month.


Rides on an old fashioned carousels to end night and sleeping babies on the ride home. 
It doesn't get much better than that. 


So, I'm thinking this spot looks like a good one to cozy up in right now. Steering clear of the last minute hustling going on outside on the streets. I'm perfectly content sitting here for the rest of the day.  How about you?

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14