Monday, December 22, 2014

Car Play Mat

For Christmas this year, I thought and thought on what to do for my little nephew. Being a true boy who loves dirt, hunting, tractors, animals, and superheros, I had an endless list of possibilities. For some reason though, I just couldn't think of anything. Then one night it hit me...a felt play-mat for his matchbox cars. 


After a few hours of thinking a cutting, I put together one of the coolest gifts with minimal sewing and my hot glue gun by my side. I sent a peek to my Daddy and he thought it was perfect for the little man. 


There's a farm with the tractor and the garden.


A church, pond, and even a grove for hunting.


And just past the interstate the police station and a parking garage. 


Thanks to the handles, he'll be able to fold it, roll it and take it where ever he wants.


I'm pretty excited about the outcome. I can't wait for him to open it on Christmas day. I'm pretty sure it'll keep him occupied for a few hours at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14