Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Enjoying Together

There are a lot of counselors that suggest highly that military families should reach out amongst each other for support and shoulders to lean on. Plan get-togethers. Schedule playdates for the kids. Get out and join the community happenings. For some that's the way to survive being isolated from family. For our family, we're learning that that whole idea just isn't for us. It's just not the way we want to parent our kiddos. We enjoy the time together even if it is a whole whole lot.

So here lately we've been talking about ways we want to take things into our own. I mean, Mike and I are extreme homebodies so why not use that to our advantage and enjoy being home with our kids more. 

There's so much fun to be had without the stress of trying to make it that way and that's how we like it to be. Our girls tend to follow that path too. Plus, look at all the happy memories their making.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14