Monday, April 20, 2015

Picking Berries

Somehow, we managed to get through winter in one piece this year. Such a turn-a-round from last year's. The weather lately has been a springy mix. Cool mornings and warm afternoons. 

The U-Pick strawberry fields opened up last week down the road from the house. Growing up in Florida, strawberries were everywhere, all year. So to be able to share them with the girls is such a highlight for me even if they're wearing rain boots instead of flip flops. 

They love picking berries. They make it a race to see who can fill up their buckets the fastest. 
They think it's amazing how the rows are so straight. 
And just try to keep them from picking the blooms. It's almost impossible. 

Hope your Monday was a great one!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14