Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Freedom Fest with the Fam


We took the girls on a fun adventure this weekend. Freedom Fest at the Naval base didn't disappoint us at all. A little early Independence Day celebration.

 It was definitely a little warm, but we enjoyed the festivities and the company of a few friends. The girls really got into the 80's cover band that played the entire time and the hula hoops that were out for everyone to enjoy.

They played and danced, devoured their snow cones, and were thrilled about the fireworks show at the end. Such a beautiful show and a great time with the family.

Surprisingly, we don't do things like this often. Crowds are not my favorite. So, this was a fun experience and I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone because the girls had a BLAST!!!!

Hope you had an amazing weekend!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14