Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer Time

Summer has kicked in full gear. The girls wake up begging to play in the water which I don't blame them. I used to live in the pool when I was little. Only to come out all wrinkly and waterlogged. 

It will be a long summer. We will spend as much time outside as we can and the rest we'll tuck away in the cool air. Games and movies on the list. Cooking lessons will take place and any last minute prepping for a big year ahead for the big Misses. Needless to say, I'm soaking it all up and enjoying each minute we have together.

We've got a busy few weeks ahead of us. A lot of exciting changes are happening for our family this summer. I'll share more about that in a few weeks. Hope you had an amazing weekend. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14