Monday, September 7, 2015

Twin Sisters








I absolutely adore my girls. Even when the days seem gloomy and unbearable, my heart is full to the brim.

Since they were little, I've seen first hand their relationship grow stronger and stronger.
I hear them in the mornings talking to each other.
Waking one another up and starting off the day together.
They are never too far apart from each other as the day goes by.
Even though I have three girls, there's something so very special about the bond that these two have. Something I only understand on a surface type level. 
They love each so hard and fight even harder. 
They help each other and cannot stand to see the other one in trouble. 
They make me happy just watching them together. 
Between the two of them, playtime can get a little wild on the imagination side.
They love drawing pictures for each other and explaining the scenario.
God knew exactly what he was doing when he blessed us with these little ladies. He knew exactly what he was doing when he chose me to be their moma. I absolutely love the relationship I have with them. Each so very different, yet same in some aspects. 
I'm learning how to raise them by what works for them as individual little ladies and our family as a whole. Then I get to let them go and see how they use that in their actions. I love that they usually lean on each other to work through it. And when I get lost in my thoughts of their future and the world we live in, I find peace knowing that they will never be alone as long as they have each other. 
What better way to go through life than with a sister so much like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14