Monday, February 1, 2016

We're Moved

It has been a whirlwind of crazy the past few weeks. We are settled in for the most part in our new town and like it so far. The house is sweet and cozy. Clean and warm which is all that really matters when there are inches of snow on the ground outside. The garage is still partially full of packing remnants. I've also realized how much "stuff" we have. Lot's of stuff. 

We celebrated the twins birthday the Monday after we made it here. They were so content with playing in the snow for their birthday. Simple as can be. 

Living here is definitely going to be a transition compared to flip-flop winters in the south, but we'll adjust as usual. Hope everyone has been doing well. I'm hoping I'll be back to writing here again soon to share more about the area and our house. Happy February!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14