Saturday, September 4, 2010

So Excited!!

Right now....right this very minute...Mike's Dad is on his way down here. He's driving ALL the way from Maryland; Cecil County to be exact. We are SOOOO excited that he's coming to visit. He'll be here with us for a whole week. It's been a while since he's seen the girls...April.


That was a while ago. He helped us move out here from Louisiana for that looooooooong 18+ hour drive. AGGHH!!!

We are curious to see how the girls are with him...and vice versa. They are his first and probably only grandgirls so its a sweet meet if you ask me. Good 'Ole Grandpa Mike.

Can't wait til you get here!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you guys... and the twins will enjoy the week with grandpa Mike! Hope he had safe travels.

    I am sure they will look so different to him if he hasn't seen them since April. (:>) Babies change a lot in the first year.

    Blessings!
    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen! Isn't that cookie idea perfect. Hubby was super happy & it took 1/2 the time. To a twin mama as you know time is EVERYTHING! On to the leggings. She has a couple from Target & I just got her a black & pink pair from Walmart. The two set was $6. There were shirts to buy seperate w/ them but I just got the pants in the colors that match her old dresses. Save money & use again is how I work!

    Have fun w/ your father-in-law, I know having grandparents come stay is so fun for us! Oh, and the shirt you made yourself is super cute. Now I need to put those 3 totes of old baby clothes in the garage to use....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14