Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #2

Hey yall!
I'm super proud of myself this week! The rare occasion I feel like giving myself a pat on the back. All week...yes! All week I got up and got dressed and let me tell ya...it's amazing how feeling pretty actually makes you.feel.pretty. The only day I didn't dress up is Monday...yard day for me. And, I forgot to take pictures on Tuesday.

So...this week:

Wednesday

Shirt: Kohls
Shorts: Walmart
Shoes: Base BX
Necklace: Hmmm?

Thursday

It was grocery shopping day...in and out of stores with the girls demands an easy flowing outfit. Comfort is demanded...

Shirt: Kohls
Shorts: Kohls
Headband: CVS

Friday

Today was cleaning day. I usually go to the gym earlier in the morning and come home to clean...in my work-out clothes nonetheless. So for today:
Shorts: Target
Shirt: Target

A big thanks goes out to my husband for snapping an unexpected picture of me...defintely not my best side.
And the real deal.
Saturday

Since Mike and I spent the day at the beach, it was only appropriate to bring out the swim suit and sundress.

Suit: Base Exchange
Sundress: Wal-Mart
Shoes: Palmetto Moon (the BEST flops E-VER!!)
Glasses: Wal-Mart (Super Old *smile*)

When Sunday rolled around, the girls decided it was backwards day all on their own and wore their shorts on their heads for a good solid hour. Oh yes! It was hilarious!
I just had to let them participate in the post today.


So happy it's Wednesday. I've got a lot done this week so far. I've got so much to share with yall...the girls are learning so much and doing so much that I want to share it all with you. So stay tuned for that. I've also been cooking up some stuff that I want to share and make sure to come back on Saturday to see the new additions to my "Recipes to Try" edition.

Happy Wednesday yall!


Linked to The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14