Friday, July 5, 2013

Home Cardio/Strength

First off, I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. I know we sure did and still are soaking up all of it's goodness.  I cant wait to share all the fun we had. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's not always possible to get to the gym. Sometimes, things happen and it's just not an option. A trip, last minutes errands, sick babies. On Saturday, my girls woke up cranky and sick. Snotty noses and warm necks. My plans of a family trip to the gym quickly faded as I knew that it was going to be a snuggle type of day. However, I still wanted to fit in some exercise some where along the line.

I did some quick thinking and came up with a perfect plan to fit in to the day.



After getting the all the girls down for nap I decided to do a quick home workout in the living room. You don't always need a gym or workout equipment to be able to get a good work out. Savannah woke up early and thought she'd join in on some of the exercises which is great in my book. Family workouts are awesome!!!



Here's the workout I did:




It didn't take long, but it was very effective. Ellie even enjoyed the fun. After this, I went out and mowed. Talk about some heart rate action.



What do you do when the gym is out of the question? Do you fit in home workouts? 

I hope you had a great Fourth of July. Enjoy your time with family and don't' forget to stay on track!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends. Tell me what you think..God bless!

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more Psalm 71:14